Privacy-sensitive data or personal data is processed through our webshop. Serenotex BV considers a careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement
- we limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes
- we first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data on our behalf
- we respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data at your request
Serenotex BV is responsible for processing the personal data within the meaning of the law. Business address: Euregioweg 330, 7532 SN Enschede. Registration number at the Chamber of Commerce: 06090104- VAT number NL807681118B02.
Use of personal data
When using our web store, we obtain certain information from you. This can be personal data. We only store and use the personal data that is provided directly by you, in the context of the service you have requested, or of which it is clear that they are provided to us for processing.
We use the following information for the purposes stated in this privacy statement:
- Name and address details
- Phone number
- Billing address
- E-mail address
- Payment details
- Date of birth
- IP address